Vuoi studiare in Italia completamente in lingua inglese?
Nell’ambito del progetto “Global Education e Alta Formazione Internazionale Universitaria nei Borghi storici e Città d’Arte e Cultura italiani“, promosso dal CIRPS (Centro Universitario di Ricerca per lo Sviluppo Sostenibile) in collaborazione con IEP (International Education Partners) e con l’Associazione Nazionale “Borghi più belli d’Italia”, alcune Università italiane hanno attivato percorsi di “Professional Master” e “Foundation Course” per l’anno accademico 2023-2024.
TUTTI I DETTAGLI E LE INFORMAZIONI PER ADERIRE SONO DISPONIBILI NEL BANDO – CALL AL PRESENTE LINK.
International Education Partners (IEP) Italy is a prestigious and esteemed educational institution, unwavering in its commitment to bestowing exceptional and unparalleled high-level international higher education programmes within the captivating confines of Italy. Renowned for its unwavering dedication to academic excellence, IEP Italy takes great pride in offering an extensive array of intellectually stimulating Foundation programmes and Master programmes spanning an impressive breadth of disciplines.
CIRPS (Inter-University Research Centre for Sustainable Development), which is an inter-university research centre that brings together experts in sustainable development and sustainability science. More than 100 lecturers, researchers and technicians participate in the Centre’s activities as Ordinary Members, as they belong to one of the 11 Italian universities that signed the Centre’s Founding Convention.
The Association Borghi più belli d’Italia – The Most Beautiful Villages in Italy was established in 2001 on the impulse of the Tourism Council of the National Association of Italian Municipalities (ANCI), around the objectives of protecting, promoting, and developing the municipalities recognised as Italy’s Most Beautiful Villages.
1. Economics, International relations, Sustainability
2. Digital and Information Technology
3. Science / Energy
4. Agriculture and Sustainability
PROFESSIONAL MASTERS’ PROGRAMMES:
1. GLOCAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
2. TECHNICAL ENGINEERING: STIRLING MACHINE TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLICATIONS
3. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOR CULTURAL AND NATURAL HERITAGE
4. INTERNATIONAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT
5. SUSTAINABILITY AND WORLD AGRICULTURAL HERITAGE
6. MUNICIPAL WASTE MANAGEMENT
7. BIOENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT
8. GEOTHERMICS AND GEOTHERMAL APPLICATIONS
9. CIRCULAR ECONOMY
10. TECHNOLOGIES ON MOBILITY AND SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORT
11. FORMULATION, DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT OF EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS
12. AGRI-FOOD CHAIN IN EUROPEAN AND GLOBAL MARKETS
13. NEW AND CONVENTIONAL ENERGIES
14. ITALIAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
15. EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT
16. PUBLIC & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT